Sunday, September 19, 2004

I, Phil, Special

Guess who wasn't going to smoke anymore? Wasn't until he went for the Sunday paper, before he sprung for a pack of smokes.

The who was awake and hating it at 7:30am. He who'd only had water for five hours leading up to his vomiting. He who'd preceeded water with lots of whiskey; who preceeded that with two hours of coffee.

He who chose only four hours of sleep, he who feels much better today.

And I'm still upset that the Titans lost to the Colts. And I'm still wishing I didn't smoke anymore.

Now, Monday, I start at Waffle House. I'll be serving customers and underserving my potential. In the end of the equation, I'll spend a little more time there than I already do and I'll leave with a little more money, too.

And in three weeks, I'll have enough gas money to get me to Detroit... to Dearborn, MI.

No comments:

Featured Content