Tuesday, June 22, 2004

Nice Guys Finish Fast

Nice Guys Finish Fast

Two days. Two ends of the spectrum.

Yesterday, I did some job searching, gave up and hung out with B. Suga. Good times, fried green tomatos, fried green pickles and soulful conversation. Couldn't ask for more. She has nothing else to give. (Except fodder for sweet, sweet explicit delusions.)

Spent some time with LL Cool M as well. This man is an irrepressible enigma. A mythology for our times. A nut in a nutshell. He walks in night like a beauty.

He also learned me to start a perculator. Better than that, he learned me what one is, and why the coffee is better when perculated.

After that, I got to see a meeting warm up and no one seemed to care that I was anonymous, which is my favorite thing to be. Incognito.

To sum up the evening, I say it was an intellectually based and emotionally sensitive good time.

Then I went in search of more jobs but only after standing up the Sugar. Hoodrat found me because he called during my interview and I answered. My new boss didn't look pleased but there were hot wings to eat and no one but me to eat them. What is a man to do?

Apparently, he's to hit the local Hooters.

As a sidenote, I'd like to let you all know that there are three reasons I do not like going to Hooters.

#1) They parade women out like cattle in skimpy outfits and masquerade as a family establishment, thusly making sexism a family affair.
#2) I'm not a big fan of being touched by people I don't know especially for money. It makes me feel like a John, which I'm not.
#3) None of the women are legitimately interested in me.

Moving on, we had our fun and then went to the Rivalry's where hell took place a while back. Pool was played and beer was enjoyed. Good times. Like a man.

Still, no one went home with me and I don't imagine any ever will. Unless they're drunk, passed out or paid.

No comments:

Featured Content