Thursday, June 10, 2004

His name was Hairy

You'll never guess what I am now. A poet. Bona fide. Last night I was handed my certificate of poetry for accomplishments in poetry reading. And I didn't even read anything. I had it memorized. For your literary improvement, I include it here for you, my dearest loved ones.


My Love of Beauty is Only Exceeded by How Much It Costs Me to Love Beauty
by Chris "Good For You" Horne

(read like I was on Def Poetry Jam)

White Woman.
I’m thankful the Creator made ya,
My beautiful pale-faced princess of Caucasia.
Let me retreat
To your feet
Where I lay
My head and pray
To worship you like the true Ivory Goddess you are.

Through the dark, at night
In the bed where you sleep,
Through the window, moonlight sneaks a peek
At your lushious naked body being shown
Reflecting off so bright
I say, “Damn baby, looks like someone left the lights on.”

In the mall, you want my plastic
I surrender so later I can stick it
Hopeful we'll hit it
And praying the bill don’t get drastic.
You walk ahead
I shake my head,
Following your composed sweet class
I cannot wait to tap that fine, flat suburban ass.

No comments:

Featured Content